Ramona Nicoleta Ariesan
photographer and writer
- born on 25 April, 1979, in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- photo exhibitions:
- 2008 Cluj-Napoca ‘Still Escape‘ – at Zorky Photo Café
- 2009 Cluj-Napoca ‘Journey to Infinity’ at Zorky Photo Café
- 2008-2010 Cluj-Napoca – various exhibitions at The Art Gallery
- currently studying Psychology
- graduate of The School of Fine Arts – Phoyographic Art and Art History at ‘Tudor Jarda’ in Cluj-Napoca: 2007-2010
- degree in Photographic Art at Nufarul Photographic Art in Oradea: 2005
- 2005 Julienne’s Diary (Jurnalul lui Julienne)
- 2008 The Ocean of Infinity (Oceanul infinit)
- world traveller: her journeys are mirrored in her work – Rome, Venice, the Adriatic Sea, Barcelona, Bruxelles, Punta Cana, Paris, Amsterdam, London, Bratislava, Greece, Egipt, Munich, Antalya, Tunis, Monte Carlo, Monaco, Saint Tropez, etc.
- future project: ‘Journey to infinity: through her eyes and soul’: Asia, Africa , Sri Lanka.